Metsons: someone you can work with
Our continued growth has been achieved by meeting our clients' expectations. Our clients' recommendations continue to increase every year.
Our client retention rate is over 90% and our first client who joined us in 2002 is still with us today.
We work with small business with an income of £100 through to businesses with an income over £2m. Everyone is treated the same.
We believe that the following makes us different from other accountants;
- your contact at Metsons will be Adrian Metson, the owner of the business. You will not be referred onto other junior members of staff at a later date
- Adrian will take a personal interest in you and your business
- we will provide you with regular reminders of deadlines
- all queries, no matter how small, will be answered in full. We feel that it is important you understand your tax affairs
- fixed fees with no additional extras for pre-quoted work
- we accept payment by debit and credit card
- we do not charge for telephone/email advice
- we deal with H M Revenue and Customs on your behalf
- we can meet with H M Revenue and Customs at our office for routine inspections/investigations
- it may be possible to pay your accounting fees by monthly standing order
- our staff undertake 140 hours of training each year to keep up-to-date with changes in the tax rules so you receive the best advice
As a firm of Chartered Accountants, we can also assist clients in obtaining mortgage finance/tenancy agreements by confirming income to banks/landlords.