Limited companies and IR35
Operating a limited company is very different from a sole trader/partnership. This often requires seeking professional assistance.
These differences include how to extract income from the business via salary or dividends, submitting accounts to Companies House, payment of taxes and due dates etc.
There are many more deadlines for companies to meet. Should these be missed then automatic penalties would apply. Metsons will remind you of all deadlines where we complete the work to ensure that penalties are avoided.
We also deal with many personal service companies where the company has only 1 or 2 clients at a time. We advise on potential IR35 issues and complete all the necessary returns to HMRC. Due to our specialist knowledge and efficiency in this area, we can offer very competitive fees.
- completion of accounts
- submission of accounts to Companies House
- completion of corporation tax returns and filing online with H M Revenue and Customs
- VAT returns and filing online with H M Revenue and Customs
- payroll (under the new RTI rules)
- business plans
- HMRC enquiries and investigations